New pictures coming soon – download the Pilkington Glass Brochure to see their range
- Pilkington Texture Glass offers privacy and style throughout the home.
- Five levels of privacy are available, graded from 1 (least obscuration) to 5 (greatest obscuration).
- There are 12 original patterns in the main range, including exclusive designs by Oliver Heath of BlustinHeath Design, a regular on the BBC’s Home Front and Changing Rooms series.
- All are available toughened or laminated for safety and security.
- All are suitable for double glazing.
- The range is widely available from your local glass merchant or glazier.
However you use Pilkington glass it is essential for safety and performance reasons that it is correctly specified and installed. Common areas of impact risk, where it is recommended that impact safety glass to BS6206 is installed, include:
- Glazed doors
- Glazing adjacent to doors
- Low level glazing
- Bathroom areas
- Protective barriers
- Furniture and cabinets
Pilkington do not accept any liability for any reliance or interpretation placed on any statement or illustration in this document. In all glazing situations please seek suitable independent professional advice. Pilkington Texture Glass is a registered trademark of Pilkington.
For more information or a quotation:
E-mail us at: [email protected]
or call: 01446 738888