Cardiff Wales Airport List of works:
- We first carried out work at Cardiff Wales Airport in 2001.
- Originally we were called to service and repair many of the existing aluminium windows and doors.
- Since then we have replaced many of the windows and doors at the airport.
- Replaced the majority of the doors leading on to the runway.
- Replaced several large sections of windows in the administration buildings.
- Replaced many doors around the airport.
- Replaced windows to the control tower.
- Replaced windows to the new Scrum Half Bar.
- Replaced many damaged or smashed panes of glass.
- Carried out repairs to many other original windows and doors
- Windows replaced in 2005 to the new “SCRUM HALF BAR”
- Windows replace using specialist “ANTI BANDIT GLASS” glass as per specifications.
- Part of a major refit by “Cardiff Wales Airport”
- We have been installing windows here since 2002.
- We also carry out servicing and repairs installed by others to other windows and doors at the airport.
Doors to right repaired by us on different occasions
We also replaced over Eighty Linear metres of windows to offices here on three different elevations.
Scaffold erected and Arris fencing all around during installation to protect employees.
Welsh windows have been working with Emcor for three years.
Classed as unbreakable from any hand wielded instrument.
For more information or a quotation:
E-mail us at: email@example.com
or call: 01446 738888