The Exidor Touch Bar combines smoothstylish lines with quality British Engineeringto provide the best solution for emergencyexits and even stylish enough for the mostintegrated of interiors.
Certified to BS EN 1125 the range isavailable as a single, two or three pointsystem with catches both vertical andhorizontal. As from 1st April 2002 therange has carried the CE mark for safety.
The Touch Bar Emergency Exit Hardware range offers manyadvantages and options. For full details and dimensions on theTouch Bar range to BS EN 1125 and other products in the Exidorrange refer to the product catalogue, available upon request.
- Available as Single, Two or Three Point
- Cylinder Mortice Night Latch Actuators available
- Two standard sizes
- Other sizes available upon request
- CE marked for safety
- Certified for use on fire doors
- Built-in Dogging Device as standard
- Anti-thrust on Single and Three point units
- Available with vertical or horizontal catches
- Patented Lip to prevent intentional or accidental jamming
- Integral Grip to pull doors closed
- Available with built-in alarm upon request
- Available with built-in microswitches upon request
- Standard Colours Silver, Gold or Black with Green Touch Pad
- Available Brass or Stainless Steel Plated
- Available in most RAL finishes
Two Point Touch Bar Unit
Three Point Touch Bar Unit
Cylinder Mortice Night Latch Actuator
Alarmed Touch Bar Units
Outside Access Devices
Touch Bars with Vertical and Horizontal Pullman Catches
Main body and Touch Bar are of rolled steel section. The internalcomponents are zinc plated steel and pressure diecast aluminium. Thelatch bolt and catches are stainless steel with the catch covers in die castaluminium.
A choice of epoxy power coated silver, gold, white and black with a greentouch pad are available as standard. Most RAL and Hewi colours can besupplied upon request. Plated finishes are also available.
Two standard sizes are available, one for 692-900mm openings and onefor 872-1200mm openings. Both units will fit doors up to 2420mm high.The Touch Bar units are designed so that no cutting down to the widthis necessary on site. For special widths the manufacturer will supply theunits to the exact size requested, thus eliminating the chances ofcomponents being mislaid or Touch Bars being re-assembled incorrectly.
For more information or a quotation:
E-mail us at: email@example.com
or call: 01446 738888