The advantages of Pilkington decorative glass are easy to see, too: it allows maximum light while maintaining privacy or obscuring unattractive views, and also forms an attractive decorative feature itself.
With new texture designs regularly added and the Pilkington Oriel etched glass range offering even more possibilities, there really is no better choice of decorative glass for your home.
With a superb range of designs, together with diffused glass options for each design, this premium range of etched glass adds a touch of style and elegance to your home.
RangeFor customers who require replacement glass to match
an existing pattern, a number of well-established designs
are still available.
- Pilkington Texture Glass offers privacy and style throughout the home.
- Five levels of privacy are available, graded from 1 (least obscuration) to 5 (greatest obscuration).
- There are 12 original patterns in the main range, including exclusive designs by Oliver Heath of BlustinHeath Design, a regular on the BBC’s Home Front and Changing Rooms series.
- All are available toughened or laminated for safety and security.
- All are suitable for double glazing.
- The range is widely available from your local glass merchant or glazier.
However you use Pilkington glass it is essential for safety and performance reasons that it is correctly specified and installed. Common areas of impact risk, where it is recommended that impact safety glass to BS6206 is installed, include:
- Glazed doors
- Glazing adjacent to doors
- Low level glazing
- Bathroom areas
- Protective barriers
- Furniture and cabinets
Pilkington do not accept any liability for any reliance or interpretation placed on any statement or illustration in this document. In all glazing situations please seek suitable independent professional advice. Pilkington Texture Glass is a registered trademark of Pilkington.
Comments Off on Obscure Glass