You’ll get stylishly slim good looks when you choose windows, doors and conservatories that use the REHAU 70mm system.
The REHAU 70mm system is the ideal replacement for traditional British timber casements as the 70mm depth allows for the replacement of 3″ timber frames with less trimming up.
A number of window types are available in REHAU S706 70mm, including internally and externally glazed Casements, Bay and Bow and French windows.
70mm profiles are available in both chamfered and sculptured with matching single leg beads to provide easy but secure on-site glazing.
The main key features & benefits of the REHAU 70mm system are:
- The profiles are triple chamber, which therefore ensures good thermal insulation.
- 70mm profiles have more internal space enabling larger, more efficiently designed reinforcement to be fitted. This therefore allows for larger windows to be manufactured due to the additional strength/rigidity needed.
REHAU S706 70mm – The Stylish Choice
- All profiles can be supplied with gaskets in place/integrated into profile, thus eliminating labour intensive and costly activity from manufacture.
- Choice of finishes available; REHAU White, Mahogany, Rosewood or Golden Oak wood effect laminated foil.
- Saves on installation and fabrication time.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS7413 and is BBA approved.
- Document L compliant.
No wonder it’s the preferred choice of so many people when replacing timber windows.
For more information or a quotation:
E-mail us at: [email protected]
or call: 01446 738888